The PATH Foundation is a collaborative working environment that is excited about its work to improve the overall health and wellness of our community. We currently are hiring for the following position:
The Community Navigator is a full-time, exempt position responsible for providing information, referrals and assistance in identifying community services to the public
Primary Job Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, each primary job responsibility must be performed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the primary job responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage multiple inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Guide callers by assisting with access issues, identifying resources and providing educational materials, while enhancing knowledge of community groups, local businesses and social service providers.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and empathy regarding human service issues. Project a non-judgmental attitude towards those requiring assistance.
- Collaborate with community partners to maintain accurate and current information.
- Use a locally maintained software program to generate referrals and provide callers with the most detailed and up-to-date resource information appropriate to their needs.
- Document calls appropriately in CRM software program, according to procedure.
- Maintain confidential records and tracking systems for PATH. Generate reports and metrics as needed.
- Identifies opportunities to expand professional development by networking with other community outreach organizations.
- Coordinate follow up calls and other activities to assist with to assist with program evaluation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage call center with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as a highly resourceful team player under pressure and within deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who actively presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and effectively resolve potential issues through creative problem solving.
- Ability to work creatively and with flexibility in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high work standards.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others in the organization.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; exceptional interpersonal skills, a focused listener.
- Support and carry out the mission of the PATH Foundation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual, English and Spanish preferred
- Alliance of Information & Referral Systems (AIRS) certified, preferred
Please download the application below, fill it out and send it via email along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line of Application: Community Navigator